Is your company messaging clear and consistent?
It can feel like there are just too many things to keep track of, and sometimes we care more about just creating the content and getting it out there, then if that content has the same look and feel as the rest of our business.
I used to be guilty of this all the time! I'd think it was better to have the flyer / ad / social media post out there than to take the time to make sure the graphics, colors, font and all that was consistent, and my business suffered for it.
People want to do business with a company they recognize and can trust, but how can they recognize you if you don't stay consistent with what you put out there?
As soon as I caught onto how people want to do business with companies they recognize and trust, my business shifted and people were seeking me out. People feel more comfortable with you if they recognize that they've seen you or your ads before. Even if they haven't done any work with you yet!
It was a game changer when I started being very specific with my brand, look and the tone of all the messaging! And I want that for you too.
Get this FREE 7 page Brand Planning Guide you'll have all the tools needed to stay on brand for everything!
This free 7-page guide will walk you through being intentional with all the different aspects that make a brand consistent.
- Brainstorming your brand message to ensure all the other aspects have the same tone
- What exact fonts to use. Written down and saved so you can stay consistent
- What your logo says about the tone of your business
- What colors convey what feeling and how to find the six digit color code that lets you use the exact color every time!
- What your website theme is, your likes/dislikes and how to make sure that it is also on brand
- Your images you use in all website, promotions, social posts and how to plan for using the right images the right way.